1. I am in my lower 20's and I attend college. Yeah.
2. I was highly obsessed with NSYNC fanfiction (mostly slash, termed NSlash by some) back in the day. My writing has improved marginally since then. Okay, not really.
3. My roommate doesn't flush the toilet after she pees sometimes. It annoys the hell out of me.
4. I've got this weird thing about getting germs from other people. Although I bite my nails, I'm obsessive-compulsive about using the paper towel that I've wiped my clean hands on to open a public restroom door.
5. I'm completely straight. It amazes me, though, that I find the idea of two men together incredibly erotic. I'm such a fag hag.
6. Sometimes, I am weird. Actually, that's all the time.
7. I recently had to purchase a bigger cd holder. My old one was a 64-disc holder, and so now I'm shocked at how many cd's I actually own. Do I listen to even half of them? Not hardly.
8. My number one life goal is to visit/study the ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu in Peru. It's up on a mountaintop, and you have to ride on the back of a mule to get there, I think.
9. I'm allergic to cats, dogs, horses, yellowjackets, and pollen. And probably mules.
10. The last time I went to the doctor was when I had to make sure my immunization forms were signed before I could attend my freshman year of college. The only thing they did was weigh me and sign the form after looking up some records. If I have some weird disease now, I have no clue. There's this weird mole that sometimes gets bigger or smaller...
11. I'm trying to save up money for different things, but the number one thing I want is to get my teeth whitened. I figure that they can never be white enough, you know?
12. I lovelovelove Elijah Wood. I was fascinated with him in his earlier movies, because I thought he had beautiful eyes. He's only a year or so younger than I am, too. And now that he's grown up...*growl*. Watch out. I also love Cary Elwes-he's my favorite actor (Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights).
13. For spring break, I went to Connecticut...and it started snowing the first day we got there. I've decided since then that I hated the north. Anything below 70 degrees is way too cold to be comfortable.
14. I've known gay people, but I've never actually had a gay friend. Am I putting out anti-gay vibes?
15. I broke my arm once by this bitch getting off the end of a teeter-totter that was closer to the ground, and I stupidly put my arm out to stop myself from falling. I was 7. So was the bitch.
16. I'm the biggest loner I know. Since I don't know many people, it's probably not saying much.
17. My little sister is already married and talking about kids. I haven't had a date in five years.
18. One time, at band camp (yes, I'm serious), I was playing my drums, marching around. I dropped one of my sticks, bent down to pick it up, and the back of my pants split. Things like this always tend to happen to me.
19. I've been in love only once. I'm still in love with him. It's been five years that he's been with his current girlfriend, and I'm lucky if I talk to him twice a year. I am utterly pathetic. Edit: Not anymore.
20. I like Vanilla Coke. Pepsi sucks my balls.
21. I loved that show 'Keen Eddie.' British accents are SO intriguing to me, and I was very angry when they decided to cancel that show. But...I just heard that Bravo has decided to show all of Season One. I am now happy.
22. I have the odd-but-awesome ability to write a research/term paper or essay in one sitting, as long as I don't get distracted. This leads to major procrastination on my part, because I convince myself that I only need to start it the night before. And I've never NOT finished one on time.
23. I like Thom from 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.' I don't know why-he's just fascinating. He's funny, as much as I like Carson, and as much as I like looking at Jai and Kyan. Ted gets on my nerves, though. I wish they'd replace him.
24. 23's my lucky number, so I wanted to end on that. Erm, too bad, eh?
Pairings I like (in various fandoms):
Remus/Sirius, Remus/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Draco/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Ron/Draco, Harry/Ron, Remus/Snape, JC/Chris, Lance/Chris, Justin/Chris, (RPS) Elijah/Orlando.
Pairings I absolutely loathe (in various fandoms):
Harry/Hermione, Harry/Sirius, Harry/Snape, twincest, incest, Remus/Tonks, JC/Lance, Joey/Lance, Joey/Justin.